Knead Massage & Natural Therapies operates www.kneadworkmassage.com & www.kneadyoga.com.au website. Knead Massage & Natural Therapies is an Australian sole trading business subject to the laws of Australia. This website was not created to serve, nor does it actively market to residents of the EU (European Union) or the United Kingdom.
This also includes any information you may submit through our site when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service, take part in a giveaway or competition, and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our services and products. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the www.kneadworkmassage.com & www.kneadyoga.com.au website operated by Knead Massage & Natural Therapies.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from this data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We collect Sensitive Data about you in relation to your health to provide our service to you safely and effectively within our scope of practice. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your current and past health history. These details are stored either in digital format on your profile or as a paper file which is locked securely. When you provide your data in digital format via our online client forms you can opt to have a copy of this data sent to you.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, giveaway, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Social Media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Analytics providers such as Google; and
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Paypal & Ezidebit.
- Via our App or Mindbody App
If you fill in our contact form, we collect the data shown in the contact form, we do not use this data for marketing purposes unless your communication is specifically asking for marketing material.
Use of Data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email or by emailing us via our contact us page at any time.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details and given consent at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
In compliance with the Spam Act, all email sent from us will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. We are committed to keeping your -mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. We will use your email address solely to provide timely information from and about Knead Massage & Natural Therapies and associated services. We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable laws. Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Should you wish to provide us with documents such as xrays, or reports from your gp we ask that bring this in person and we will scan and store securely.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested (like enable a feature such as recurring payments), then we may share your and/or your Subscribers’ Personal Information with a Service Provider for that purpose. Examples of Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Facebook tracking pixel
Ontraport Newsletter Tracking
A tracking pixel is a tiny graphic embedded in emails, to enable log file recording and analysis. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, the Knead Massage may see if and when an email was opened by a data subject, and which links in the email were called up by data subjects. Such personal data collected in the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and analysed by the controller in order to optimise the delivery of the newsletter, as well as to adapt the content of future newsletters to better match your interests. You can choose to opt out of our newsletters and marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at via our contact us page at any time.
Links To Other Sites
Embedded content from other websites
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Protecting your data
We are committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention of Data
Knead Massage & Natural Therapies will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure Of Data
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and assist in meeting customer needs generally.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Knead Massage & Natural Therapies may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Knead Massage & Natural Therapies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Knead Massage & Natural Therapies
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Knead Massage & Natural Therapies aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Knead Massage & Natural Therapies relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.