Reduce stress and tension, support staff
well-being and educate staff on how to more effectively look after their health
Being an Employer of Choice means supporting staff in creating work life balance and ensuring that your well-being program delivers an effective approach to staff health. We can support you by delivering a customised onsite massage service that relieves pain and tension, decreases stress , identifies potential problem areas and educates staff with post-treatment advice. This can be an ongoing service or randomly as needed.
Why use Knead to deliver your corporate massage program?
- We have 10 years experience in onsite massage which means we know how to make sure the service runs smoothly.
- Our massage is customised for the individual, we do not simply repeat the same sequence over and over.
- We invest time in our clients by providing post treatment advice and education on how to address musculo-skeletal issues.
- Our staff are massage professionals with recognised qualifications and members of massage industry associations and hold public liability insurance.
- Our professional therapists are trained in house in chair massage techniques, contra-indications, post treatment advice.
- We provide free online booking and support to ensure the service works with the least amount of hassle.
- We provide a realistic pricing structure. Our prices support us to deliver quality therapists whilst still being affordable.
- We can provide different delivery options to suit your organisation, so it doesn't matter if you are a call centre, factory or office.
- We create a calming atmosphere with relaxation music and optional aromatherapy sprays.
- We care about your experience and survey clients to ensure our service quality is consistent.